en français | in english
Let's meet in Bucharest (Impact hub)
A day dedicated to Fintech & e-health >> Register
From June 12 to June 13th, La viilla numeris continues its journey on the occasion of the France-Romania season, and settles in Bucharest.
Highlight of the project "in Romania", la villa numeris will organise on June 13th two half-days of exchanges around two sectors of excellence of the French and Romanian digital sectors: Fintech and e-health.
Capitalising on the beautiful installations of impact hub Bucharest, the reference incubator in Bucharest, this day will be an opportunity to explore the contours and stakes in these two areas where Franco-Romanian cooperation can be a real development and acceleration vector.
10:00 > 12:00 : Fintechs - A new financial era for a new and positive economic governance?
- Mark Kepeneghian - CEO, Kriptown
- Andrei Benghea Malaies & Daniel Nicolae, cofounders, maillon.io
- Lucie Roulland, business developer Eastern Europe, ARIADNEXT
- Edward Cretescu, business consultant, Digidemat
- Sonia Cissé, lawyer, Linklaters
15:30 > 18:00 : E-Health: Reaching an universal access to medicine
- Dr Rémi Flicoteaux, data expert, AP/HP
- Dr Cécile Monteil, experte en E-Santé
- David Giblas, chief innovation, health, digital, data & AI Officer, Malakoff Mederic Humanis
- Isabelle Hilali, , founder & CEO, Datacraft / ddministrator, healthcare Data Institute
- Ion-Gheorghe Petrovai, cofounder, Freshblood
- Rozalina Lapadatu, president, APAA (Asociatia Pacientilor cu Afectiuni Autoimune)
Manifestation organisée dans le cadre de la Saison France-Roumanie
Comité des mécènes